This article addresses the issue of deleting/reassigning previous employee users with integrated accounts.
Prior to deleting a user, all Production accounts will need to be reassigned to another user. Therefore, to be able to delete this user, you will need to reassign their Integrated Accounts to another user by following these steps:
- Go to Administration > Security > Users. The Manage Users page is displayed.
- Click the required user icon to delete the user. The User page is displayed.
- Click the Delete User button. The Delete User page is displayed. Also, the Delete User page allows administrators to transfer or delete all activities and associated data of that user. Note that you need Administrator permissions to perform this task.
- In the Transfer To drop-down, select the user that you would like to transfer the activities.
- Click the Transfer Data and Delete User button once you have selected all the users to transfer to.
If after performing these steps you are unable to see the 'Transfer Data and Delete User' button, it is likely that there are accounts mapped to the inactive user in your core system database (e.g. Symitar), which ResourceOne then tries to import. In that case, please ask your administrator to update the mapping for these accounts in your core system by unassigning them from the inactive user and assigning them to another active user. These changes will then reflect in ResourceOne after subsequent exports from your core system are imported into ResourceOne, and you'll be able to delete the user.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket.