It is sometimes possible for users to visit a page in your website that you had no knowledge of; this can most likely happen from users using the search function.
There may be hidden pages in your website that are still accessible to users. Please follow the steps below:
Note: Only Administrators have permission to follow the steps below.
- Visit the website and click on Admin in the top left corner.
- Click on Page Management.
- Locate the page in question; it might be part of a broader menu that shouldn't be accessible to users.
- Navigate to the page you wish to restrict.
- Disable the page, remove it from the menu, and remove All users' permission to view the page.