As a customer, you may need to create a support ticket but cannot sign in to the support portal. If you are facing issues with that, this article may point you in the right direction.
There are some things you have to check before contacting us about this issue:
- Ensure that the website address you are logging in to is the Avolin Support Portal. If you have the address saved to your browser's favorites or somewhere else, it could be wrong. Please try with the link provided here.
- Follow the steps in this article: Logging in to the Avolin Support Portal.
- Pay special attention to the browser's version.
- If you clicked on Get a password or Forgot my password and did not receive an email to set a new password, check your Spam, Trash, Junk, and similar folders.
- Try logging in from another supported browser or from an incognito window.
- If you can successfully login from an incognito window, disable and investigate any browser extensions that may be causing the issue.
- If you know your username but forgot your password, please refer to the Password Reset article.
- If you are still unable to log in, try our phone support.
You can consider the issue solved when you can log in to the ticketing system.