At times, your mouse might not work due to various reasons. This article explains how to use your laptop's touchpad as an option in the UX client.
Enable the scrolling function on your touchpad.
You can check with your IT department to know how to enable the touchpad scrolling of your laptop. There are different ways to enable them depending on the Operating System and the brand of the laptop you are using.
- To scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad, and slide horizontally or vertically.
- To zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad, and pinch in or stretch out.
- To show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press on the lower-right corner.
- To drag the windows: Double-tap and drag the menu bar (top of the app window).
- To view all the open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
- Show Task view: If you are viewing all the open windows (from the step above), swipe up again with three fingers.
- To show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- To switch between the open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- To launch the Cortana/Action Center: Tap the touchpad with three fingers.