To access Avolin Support Portal you will need to sign in (or sign up). This article describes the steps on how you can log in to the Avolin Support Portal.
Login credentials are important to access audience-specific and product-specific information. Your access privilege determines the scope and restrictions of what information you can and cannot view in the support portal.
Avolin's Support Portal houses a vast collection of knowledge base (KB) articles, from solution KBs to training courses. Information found in the database can help with resolving issues or finding guides on how an app or software is utilized.
For end-user and admin pages, the following browsers are supported on the desktop:
- Google Chrome: the latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: the latest two versions
- Apple Safari: the latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: the latest version only
- Microsoft Edge: the latest two versions
For end-user pages only, the following browsers are supported on mobile:
- iOS 9 and higher
- Chrome Mobile for Android: the latest version
To log in to the support portal, please follow the instructions below:
- Launch your web browser.
- Go to https://support.avolin.com.
- Click on Sign in at the top-right corner.
- Type your email address in the Email field.
If it is your first time accessing the Support Portal, you will need to create an account. Click Sign up for first-time users and follow the on-screen instructions. You will have to fill in the details for your account signup.
- If you already have an account, after typing your email address, simply type your Avolin Password.
- Click Sign in.
Click the Get a Password button. Then, you will receive an email containing your login credentials in your inbox. (This is the same email address you used when you contacted Avolin Support).
After clicking Sign in, you should be able to log in successfully. You will be redirected to the Avolin Support Portal Home menu. You have to select the product that you want to access. The menu is similar to the image below.